Technical Sales Specialist – Acoustic Materials
Have you ever entered a space and came out with your hands over your ears because it was too loud? Are you keen to find out why some spaces sound better than others? Are you good at connecting with people, listening to their needs and helping them solve problems? If yes, we want you to join us and promote constructing great sounding buildings with our exquisite range of acoustic products
- Connect with architects, contractors, consultants and end-clients to introduce our acoustic products.
- Prepare quotations/proposals for tenders/projects.
- Work with our legal team to prepare supply contracts.
- Arrange with sub-contractors for installation of products, as needed.
- Create progress and market analysis reports on a pre-determined basis.
- Work with our marketing team to create outstanding marketing campaigns.
- Provide high level technical support for customers.
- Perform business development to reach out to new clients.
- At least 2 years of sales experience in a Architectural/Construction/Building Materials or other relevant fields.
- Possess a wide network of previous clients.
- Met or exceeded sales targets in previous sales position
- Tech Savvy and able to adapt quickly to technology tools
- Effective communication skills – good command of spoken and written English
- Adaptable multi-tasker – capable of working in a flexible start-up environment and think out of the box; to juggle different hats, switch between roles
- Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only
- Bonus: Experience with large scale projects and government tenders. Leadership Skills. Sales experience. Mandarin speaking. Driving License. Environmental Acoustics Experience.. Sound System Design Experience.
Interested candidates are invited to email your resume and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject header: Application for Technical Sales Specialist – Acoustic Materials