Architectural Acoustics Intern
Singapore University of Technology and Design
Process of the internship
We provide the opportunity to work together with experienced people who are glad to share their knowledge and expertise to help interns become professionals. This internship programme or short-term work arrangement (3-6 months) will enable you to pick up valuable acoustical knowledge from first-hand experience in a variety of spaces. This job is an exciting entry-level opportunity to learn about sound and acoustics, and how these elements in architecture contribute to users’ spatial experiences. Training will be provided.
Skills we help to develop
All Internship positions
- Experience and learn how a multitude of spaces such as recording studios, private cinemas and music schools are built.
- Learn how to use industry standard equipment in acoustical survey projects.
- Take part in the acoustics design process by drawing layout plans and diagrams used to build acoustically sound structures.
- Help people overcome their noise and sound problems.
- Help create acoustic reports of the highest standards with guidance from the consultant.
- Learn to run acoustics software and perform acoustical simulations.
- Get hands-on experience with an acoustics project from design to completion.
- Achieve “acoustic thinking”.