National University of Singapore
Process of the internship
We provide the opportunity to work together with experienced people who are glad to share their knowledge and expertise to help interns become professionals. This internship programme or short-term work arrangement (3-6 months) will enable you to pick up valuable acoustical knowledge from first-hand experience in a variety of spaces. This job is an exciting entry-level opportunity to learn about sound and acoustics, and how these elements in architecture contribute to users’ spatial experiences. Training will be provided.
Skills we help to develop
All Internship positions
- Learn to manage and create content for various social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Youtube).
- Learn how to make the most of Facebook ads, blog optimization, inbound and outbound link strategies, AdWords PPC Campaign.
- Help create our e-newsletter.
- Actively engage users on social platforms.
- Assist with other marketing related tasks.
- Possibly assist with market research and development of marketing plans.