Architectural SketchUp Artist
Yar! Be ye an architectural artist? Have ye a background in architecture or interior design? Soundzipper needs ye to join our piratical acoustics crew. We’re looking for the fiercest, most talented scallywags that can draw a building or room or decorate a ship (in piratical fashion, of course). Ye needs have a fire in yer belly for 3D modeling software and a yearning to explore uncharted territory in sound and acoustics.
Join the Crew to:
- Make Soundzipper the fastest ship on the seas with quick turnarounds using an easy drafting system like SketchUp.
- Delegate tasks to other crewmates ensure proper completion of all drafts.
- Draft like the bosun is after ye with a cat-o-nine tails. Typical sections necessary for our product/project submittals and the like.
- Create magnificent visualizations of our unique installation methods and to clarify acoustical items.
- Work with the marketing crew to plunder and raid our target group of architects.
- Plan and create shop drafts for acoustical product installations with the consulting crew/suppliers.
- Hoist the sails for new and exciting ideas in acoustics. Add a touch of sophistication to Soundzipper’s work.
- Think of new ideas for visualization techniques, documentation, specifications, etc., to put Soundzipper on the map as an acoustics leader.
- Have fun, work, and grow in a creative company where the sky’s the limit.
- A degree/diploma in Architecture/Interior Design or similar field
- 2 years of related experience in an architectural/interior design/engineering firm
- Adaptable multi-tasker capable of working in a flexible start-up environment, functioning in various roles, and thinking outside the box
- Experience with SketchUp, AutoCAD and other 2D/3D modeling software
- Photoshop proficiency would be considered a plus
Singaporeans or PR only
Interested scruvy dogs are invited to email your resume and expected share of the treasure to [email protected].