Technical Sales Navigator
Are ye a fresh lad or lassie comin out of pirate school and want ye deck. Join in our Man-o-war crew and battle ye ships and would love to run a rig on a deck with all yer hearties. If ye ever entered a tavern, inn or den of robbers – or perhaps a more genteel abode – and had to clap yer hands o’er yer ears for the noise? Be ye wondering why some places echo with boisterous laughter while others be havens of muted tranquillity? Have ye the gift o’ the gab yet can perceive the wishes of others and know how to help them?If yer answer be “Aye!” then we have space for ye to sling yer hammock on board the Soundzipper. Our quest: to transport great acoustic products to new venues and make this world sound better.
- Present our acoustic booty to the likes of architects, contractors, consultants and end-clients.
- Write up quotations/proposals for tenders/projects.
- Consult with
sharks lawyer types to create supply contracts.
- Conscript installers to install our products.
- Study ye the market and make a log of it and yer “sale”-ing progress
- Conspire with our recruiters (a.k.a. marketing crew) to create sound marketing campaigns (pun intended).
- Support ye the clients with the best technical support.
- Expand ye the business by finding new clients.
- Fresh from “Go to Account”with graduating from Pirate University, College or Polytechnic to join on deck.
- Know Yer Way Around Computers and Electronics – or can learn quickly.
- Speak and write the Queen’s English fluently – no lowly piratical jargon.
- Can do more than what yer hired for this be a new sailing vessel and we need crew who can swab decks, fire cannons, mend sails, batten down the hatches, row a dinghy, and chart uncharted waters.
- Avast! Singaporeans / Permanent Residents only
- Pirates who’ve battled big galleons and man-o-wars, as well as government schooners, will be looked upon favorably. If ye be a leader the crew looks up to, not to mention have a silver tongue for sales, we like that as well. Did we mention we prefer Mandarin speaking, Driving License, Environmental Acoustics Experience, and Sound System Design Experience?
- Get yer pile of coffer when ye summoned those doubleoon- Close sales with clients.
- Navigator and Gunnery training provided for all lads and lassies.
- Be able to carry your own anchor and gunnery while no one is looking
- Being able to walk the plank without the fear of falling
- Follow up with all scallywags with quotations and payments
Potential crewmates are invited to email their resumes and expected salary to [email protected] with the subject header: Application for Technical Sales Specialist – Acoustic Materials